Digital Games |SEESAW + GOOGLE|
Thank you so much for joining me to discuss DIGITAL games! With the focus on either distance learning, hybrid learning, and/or the lack of standard in-person centers we are looking to DIGITAL resources this year. In this post I will be sharing my new INSTANT Digital Games Part 2.
Let’s Chat: Digital Games
What are the INSTANT Digital Games PART 2?
The INSTANT Digital Games PART 2 are pre-loaded to Seesaw and Google™ Slides. These games can be assigned to your students for independent practice, virtual lesson follow-up, assessment, as an independent literacy center option, independent math center option, homework, early finishers, etc. See the detailed list of skills covered in this packet below.
To access the INSTANT Digital Games, scroll to the platform of choice and click the thumbnails. The INSTANT Digital Games are hyperlinked within the document. To access the games, click the thumbnails and the activity will be added to your library. To setup a Seesaw account click HERE. To access the activities, click the thumbnails and select “make a copy” for the activity to automatically save in your Google Drive ™. For , open the Google Slides activities, click file, download, choose PowerPoint.
See the games in ACTION below!
What is included?
This packet contains loaded to SEESAW and GOOGLE SLIDES! (see FAQ below for additional platforms.) Each slide deck has 20 slides included! THAT IS NEARLY 5,000 PRE-LOADED DIGITAL PAGES!
**NOTE ON SELF-CHECKING: Self-checking options are available. Per request, there are some decks that have 5 self-checking and 15 with no self-checking. This allows for independent mastery of the skill assessing!
Seesaw games have typed instruction, video demo, and recorded directions to assist students in distance learning! Google and Seesaw Slide games have directions included typed along the top of each slide!
What ELA skills are included?
- Writing Prompts [animals, things, places, actions, fall, winter, spring, summer]
- Grammar [nouns, verbs, adjectives, punctuation, w words, contractions]
- Phonemic Awareness [rhyming, adding/deleting sounds, word ladders]
- Alphabet [identify and alphabetical order]
- Beginning Sounds [consonants, blends, and digraphs]
- CVC words [word families, read/match, identify, sort vowel]
- Word Building [cvc, cvce, blends, digraphs]
- CVC and CVCE Mixed [build, type, sort, silent e]
- Sentences [read, build, comprehend]
- Final Sounds [consonants, blends, and digraphs]
- Sight Words [Pre-Primer, Primer, First Grade]
- Medial Sounds [single vowels and vowel teams]
- Reading and decoding [words, sentences, passages]
- Advanced ELA [diphthongs, r-controlled, inflectional/double endings, compound words]
Math Skills Included
- Numbers to 20 [including counting sets/on, number words, before and after]
- Ten Frames [to 20]
- Addition Within 5 [including word problems, missing number in equation]
- Number Bonds [within 5, 10, 20]
- Combinations to 10 and Doubles to 20
- Numbers to 100 [skip counting, building, 100 charts, place value]
- Comparing [comparing sets and numbers]
- Addition Within 10 [including word problems, missing number in equation]
- Addition within 20 [including word problems, missing number in equation]
- Geometry and Data [shapes, fractions, graphing]
- Time and Money [counting coins, time to half hour]
Additional Skills Included
- Science [living, nonliving, magnetic, machines, senses, sun/heat, caring for earth]
- Visual Discrimination [spotting differences, odd one out, making matches]
- Social Studies [citizens, friendship, community, maps, wants/needs, then/now]
- Social Emotional Learning [expected and unexpected]
- Following Directions [read and respond]
- Sequencing [life events, transitional words, writing stories]
What grade level is this best suited for?
As always, my packets can reach from a grade level below and a grade level above the targeted audience. This packet will be best aligned for a kindergarten and first grade classroom. However, there will be plenty of slides for a preschool classroom (alphabet, rhyming, syllables, sounds, word families, numbers, counting, shapes, measurement)!
Can these games be used in Seesaw?
YES! These games are already loaded into Seesaw for you! Just click the link within the packet and select “add to library”. The game will be loaded into your Seesaw library! Get more information about Seesaw **
Can these games be used in Google Slides/Google Classroom?
YES! These games are already loaded into Google Slides for you! Just click the link within the packet and select “make a copy”. The game will be loaded into your Google Drive!
Can these games be used in Microsoft Teams?
Once you open the Google Slides doc you will click file, download, and choose PowerPoint! The moveable objects will transfer over to PowerPoint as well!
Can these games be used in Schoology?
Please email me for a tutorial for placing the games into Schoology! li******************@gm***.com
SPECIAL SALE PRICE!
NOW is the best time to snag this packet! It’s on sale! Snag this bundle at an AMAZING price by clicking below or HERE!
Try It Free!
I also have a FREE DOWNLOAD for you as well! In this set you will get 8 alphabet slide decks! These slide decks are offered on Seesaw and Google Slides! Click HERE or the image below to grab this free set!
Have an amazing week and reach out with any questions: li******************@gm***.com
hearts to you fam
NCLEX CERTIFICATE FOR SALE ONLINE
all the technical KINGDOM777 solutions and staff we need for 에볼루션 카지노 operators who provide world